After completing a master degree in economics at the University of Bundeswehr in Hamburg, two deployments followed inside the German Airforce.
- As Supply Officer Frank Redmer was responsible to organize supplies of consumables and investment goods for a squadron which had 2,300 people
- As planning agent he was responsible to forecast the nationwide demand for spare parts of two aircraft engines and in coordination with the civil service of Bundesamt für Wehrtechnik and the industry to purchase those.
In 1993 he left the armed forces and joined Mannesmann Mobilfunk, which just had been formed under the umbrella of Mannesmann Consortia to enter the new developing digital mobile communication market. In various roles in the fields of logistics and procurement he was part of the rise from Mannesmann from a start-up to a market leader with 33 million customers.
In 2005 he moved into the global organization of Vodafone Group Plc that had acquired Mannesmann in the year 2000. He built up the business of Vodafone products under own brand, for this purpose he worked from Hong Kong where he opened up a procurement office. In 2009 he moved to Luxemburg leading the entire ODM business as General Manager, before taking responsibility of the OEM phone business in 2011.
- - 20+ years experience in an international big player in telecommunication industry
- - Strategic &
- - Technical versed
- - Commercially well skilled
- - Experienced team leader
We believe that the Internet of Things will improve our lives by allowing a better visibility on the world around us. It facilitates to understand the complexity and to use the limited resources in a more conscious way. This will enrich business and social life.
WIth our knowledge, experience and flexibility we enable our clients to develop and implement their business that suits them best, in a reliable, profitable and secure way.